Informative Note on the Protection of Personal Data
(Art. 13 EU Regulation 27 April 2016, n. 679 on the protection of personal data “GDPR”)
In accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Controller, KreMa Srl (hereinafter also “the Company”) provides the data subject with the following information in relation to the processing of data carried out:
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
- The processing of your personal data provided by filling in the Contact form will be carried out to comply with your request. Please note that the processing of such data (marked with an asterisk as necessary to provide the service) for this purpose requires your consent, freely revocable at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org without prejudice to the processing occurred before the revocation. Please note that failure to provide your consent will prevent the Data Controller from responding to your request.
- The processing of your personal data may be carried out for marketing, market research, commercial communications or direct sales by KreMa Srl (by post, telephone, e-mail, fax or SMS). Please note that for this purpose your consent is requested, freely revocable at any time by writing to email@example.com without prejudice to the processing that took place before the revocation. Please note that you may revoke your consent only in relation to one or more ways of receiving commercial communications.
- The personal data provided through the form may be used by KreMa Srl to send newsletters on upcoming news, events and updates. Please note that for this purpose your consent is requested, freely revocable at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org without prejudice to the processing that took place before the revocation.
- Fields not marked with an asterisk are not necessary to comply with your request and failure to provide them is without prejudice to the possibility of receiving feedback, receiving the newsletter or marketing communications. However, they can be filled in by providing additional personal data that can be used by KreMa Srl to send marketing communications or newsletters tailored to your interests. For sending newsletters or marketing communications tailored to your interests, your consent will be requested, freely revocable at any time by writing to email@example.com without prejudice to the processing that took place before the revocation.
- CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTSYour data will not be communicated or disseminated.
For exclusive reasons functional to the management of the same due to the pursuit of the purposes indicated in point 1, the data will be processed by subjects duly designated as Data Processors.
Your personal data processed for the purposes referred to in point 1 will be kept until the purposes pursued are achieved or, alternatively, until the revocation of your consent.
At the end of such processing, the data will be deleted or anonymized within the computer systems and, if any, paper archives of the Data Controller.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The data subject is entitled, in accordance with articles 15 to 21 and art. 13 of the GDPR to:
- request the Data Controller to access, correct and delete personal data;
- the update or when it is of interest to you, the data integration;
- the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- request the restriction of the processing of data concerning him or to oppose their processing;
- exercise your right to data portability.
The data subject may also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (for example, the Data Protection Authority).
- DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is KreMa S.r.l.: with registered office in Via Antonio Gramsci, 3/2
42023 – Cadelbosco di Sopra (RE).
Tel 0522 911750
Requests to exercise the rights provided for by the GDPR in favour of the data subject and any revocation of the consent given may be addressed to the Data Controller.